Have us get you 5x the number of views.
It’s true. The average Google listing that has been well-maintained with Google My Business gets 5X more views than listings which haven’t been claimed by their owners. Source: Google.
Users don’t simply look things up on the internet, they Google it. And it all starts with having your local business found on Google My Business. Through our unique relationship with Google, a Marketing Strategist can quickly verify and claim your Google My Business. If applicable, they’ll also connect your Google My Business Insights to the platform, so regular reporting can be delivered via email directly to you.
Through this service, you’ll receive:
- Your Google My Business listing verified and claimed by a Marketing Strategist.
- Full ownership over your Google My Business listing.
- A connection of your Google My Business listing to our platform for regular reporting.
Note: there are a handful of restricted businesses that cannot be claimed with this service. This includes service area businesses, businesses with their Google My Business listing already claimed, and a list of 12 various types of businesses. Contact us for more information.
Key Selling Points for Google My Business Verification & Claim
- Customers are 2.7x more likely to consider a business reputable if they see a complete listing on Google Search and Maps. It’s important to be found on Google, and this service brings you one step closer to getting discovered.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit and are 50% more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with a complete listing. Not only will this service help your business get found, but should dramatically help increase store visits and sales.
- By connecting Google My Business with our platform, you can receive regular reporting on the performance of your listing. This includes how many times consumers interact with your Knowledge Panel within search results.
- Claiming a Google My Business listing can be time-consuming and challenging. Typically, this process requires a physical postcard to be sent to your business with a unique PIN that verifies your location. This service eliminates all of that hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions for Google My Business Verification & Claim
- Adult businesses (where legal)
- Home or office cleaning service
- Pest control services
- Insurance providers to individuals or small businesses
- Lawyers and legal services
- Contracting service for home or business work and repair
- Electrical repair, installation, and inspection services
- Flower shops and flower delivery services
- Real estate
- Car services (taxis, limos, etc)
- Towing services
- Garage door repair
- Moving companies
- Major appliance repair
- Substance abuse treatment
- Computer & appliance repair
- Cable & internet providers
- Personal and small business loans
- Bail Bond providers