Key Selling Points for Website Pro
- World-class hosting with Google. Enjoy world-class and automated storage, speed, and security. Gain peace of mind knowing your site is hosted with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform.
- Engaging reporting. Website Pro comes with a detailed reporting dashboard that highlights key performance metrics such as your page speed, number of website visitors, and more.
- Robust CMS. WordPress is the number one Content Management System (CMS) in the world—powering over 60% of CMS based websites on the internet.
- Built-in security. Website Pro performs automatic backups every day, allowing you to restore your site in one click. Plus, the included SSL certificate ensures your site provides the most secure connection to your visitors.
- Custom Templates. Website Pro provides users with the ability to create up to 5 unique custom templates. Increase productivity by installing plugins, themes, and pages automatically when creating a new site.
Frequently Asked Questions for Website Pro
Why do you need a domain name?The most successful businesses use the same set of words and images in all customer touchpoints—on their website, in their emails and order confirmations, on their signs, etc. This is branding at its simplest. And the digital pieces of your brand all spring from your domain name.
Stake your claim: Registering domains related to your big idea or business name keeps others from using those names to pull traffic away from your website.
Take control: With a domain name, you can send customers, friends and prospects wherever you want—whether that’s a website, blog, social page or storefront.
Protect your rights: Your domain gives you an exclusive piece of digital real estate that cannot be used by anyone else as long as it’s registered to you.
Key Selling Points for GoDaddy Domains
- Build a new website on it or forward your domain name to an existing website to attract more visitors.
- Create and maintain a professional email address you’ll be proud to share with customers.
- Make it easy for customers to find you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions for GoDaddy Domains
Currently, we support the following top level domains (TLDs):
- Make it easy to remember. This is why many businesses get domains with their business names in them. Some people, including Bob Parsons, even choose their business name after they have a domain they like.
- Don’t register one that’s trademarked, copyrighted or being used by another company. This can lead to losing the domain and/or legal problems.
- Shorter is usually better because they’re easier for customers to remember. It’s also easier to get matching usernames for Facebook, Twitter and any other social media accounts you have.
- Got a local business? Include your neighborhood, city or country in your domain so local customers can quickly see where you are.
- Avoid numbers or hyphens. Anyone who hears your web address won't know if you're using a numeral (5) or “five.” If your business name has a number in it, register both versions, with the numeral and with the number spelled out. Dashes are just asking for trouble and generally look unprofessional.