Simplify how you work.
Use G Suite for business email, video conferencing, cloud storage, and file sharing. Get all the tools your team needs to collaborate and get more done. Used by millions of businesses across a variety of industries, G Suite makes working together a whole lot easier.
With G Suite Basic, you have access to a professional office suite of:
- Business email through Gmail: Get business email addresses with your company name (you@yourcompany). You can also create group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany.
- Video and voice conferencing: Meet face to face with your team using easy-to-join HD video calls. Connect up to 25 people within or outside of your organization with a simple, shareable link.
- Secure team messaging: Send direct or group messages with Hangouts Chat for easier team collaboration.
- Shared calendars: Use shareable calendars to easily schedule meetings with teammates. Calendar integrates seamlessly with Gmail to respond events, Drive to attach files, and Hangouts to have video conferences.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations: Create and edit text documents, robust spreadsheets, and beautiful presentations across devices. Share files with teammates and work in the same file at the same time. No more version control issues or emailing files back and forth.
- Unlimited Cloud storage: Use Drive to keep all work files in one secure place with unlimited of cloud-based file storage per user. Access files whenever you need them from a laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Smart search across G Suite: Search across your company’s content in G Suite, from Gmail and Drive to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, and more. Cloud Search answers your questions and delivers relevant suggestions to help you throughout the day.
- eDiscovery for G Suite: eDiscovery is the process of searching and retrieving information in electronic format. It is useful for legal matters and prevents data loss from employee turnover.
Key Selling Points for G Suite Business
- With unlimited cloud-based storage per user, you can safely store, share, and dynamically search for your organization's files on Google Drive. Accounts with fewer than 5 users get 1TB per user.
- With Team Drives, files belong to a team instead of an individual. If members leave, files stay where they are so teams can continue to share information.
- With Vault for eDiscovery and archiving, you can easily manage, retain, search, and export all emails and on-the-record chats for your employees.
- With App Maker, you can build custom enterprise applications in G Suite's low-code development environment designed specifically for businesses like yours.
- With data regions, you may limit the geographical location of the covered G Suite data at rest to US or Europe.
- And G Suite Business organizations get access to new feature first!
Frequently Asked Questions for G Suite Business
- Unlimited Storage - With G Suite Business, each user in your organization can store unlimited Gmail messages, Google Photos, and files in Drive. Or if there are 4 or fewer users in your organization, each user gets 1 TB of storage.
- Company-wide Search - Users can also use Google Cloud Search to search for company content across Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and their other G Suite services and receive useful information and suggestions from assist cards.
- Team Drives - With Team Drives, files belong to a team instead of an individual. If members leave, files stay where they are so the team can continue to share information and get work done.
- Administrator Controls - Archive with Vault. Use Vault to retain, archive, search, and export your organization's data for eDiscovery and compliance needs.
- App Maker - Build custom enterprise applications within G Suite's low-code development environment.